By accepting this offer and agreeing to SafeBirthProject’s terms and conditions, you grant SafeBirthProject the permission to contact you via telephone or wireless phone-number, SMS and/or e-mail. You also agree that this is not subject to any state or federal do-not-call list, even in the circumstances that your number exists in that list. This also includes pre-recorded messages and other valuable offers about solar energy from affiliates and partners.
- General Policy
- Collection of Information and its Usage Policy
- Security and Usage of Data by Employees Policy
- Disclosure Policy
- Selling and Licensing Data Policy
- Acceptance Policy
The products and services of this website are available only to those individuals who have attained 18 years of age or are older and are legal residents of the United States.
Spectrum of the Policy
This document elucidates how SafeBirthProject tracks your activities on the website and utilizes your personal information. You are tracked for following activities on the website.
- Visiting the website
- Signing up on the website
- Agreeing to any offer/service through telemarketing, direct e-mail or others.
- Purchasing or using any of our products or services
“Personally identifiable information”, as used in US privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. It may include your address, name, phone number, e-mail address or IP address.
“Affiliates” and “Partners” refer to any organization or advertiser, that offers, promotes or sells a given product or service online.
Collection of Information and its Usage Policy
SafeBirthProject.com collects data through direct marketing. This includes personal information and data scattered on our website like suggestions of users, users’ participation in engaging and interactive activities or submission of content by users.
SafeBirthProject.com also utilizes your information to ensure the adherence to rules and regulations of a particular property, content, prizing or feedback on the website. SafeBirthProject.com will be forced to reveal current or past members personal information if it is found that the person is violating the terms and regulations of the website. This also includes the following situations:
- When membership accounts have been utilized to commit crimes
- When data is subpoenaed by a law enforcement
- When SafeBirthProject.com (or one of its affiliates or subsidiaries) is acquired or sold Policy
- When SafeBirthProject.com finds it necessary
By accepting the above terms, you agree to reveal all the required data to any third party, if and when SafeBirthProject.com deems the disclosure as appropriate at its sole discretion.
Security and Usage of Data by Employees Policy
Our employees do not have access to your personal information. They are provided with only that data which is required to deliver quality products and services to you. Only limited data which will help them to execute their job and responsibilities efficiently is provided.
SafeBirthProject.com may provide your personal details to one or more third parties for the following reasons:
- To contact you regarding any information or service requested by you on our website
- To contact you for informing and promoting their own (third party’s) products and services. The third party contact mode includes email, text messages, telemarketing or any other mode which is suitable for carrying out the organization’s operations. As per law, all third-parties must adhere to the SPAM Act (s. 877) of 2003.Kindly note that third parties, to whom we provide your information, may use your data for one or more of the following reasons: For case evaluation of data submitted by a user of SafeBirthProject.com.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information, as required, to comply with the law, applicable regulations, governmental and quasi-governmental requests, judicial proceedings, court orders or subpoenas, to enforce our Legal Notices or other agreements, or to protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, or to protect the property or safety of our users or others (e.g., to a consumer reporting agency for fraud protection etc.), and to ensure the security of our network and services.
If you wish to stop getting contacted by us or our affiliates or subsidiaries in the future simply inform us by emailing at .
To protect Personal Information (to the extent that you voluntarily provide it) from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with applicable federal and state laws. These measures may include device safeguards and secured files and buildings as well as oversight of our third party service providers to ensure information remains confidential and secure.
Selling and Licensing Data Policy
SafeBirthProject.com WILL NOT sell and/or license the personal information provided by you to third-party organizations.
SafeBirthProject.com exclusively reserves the right to alter, change, add or remove content from this policy. All changes will be effective from the day they are posted on the website. Kindly check this page at regular intervals in order to make note of any substantial changes.
In case you do not agree with any of our existing terms or policies or any alterations or changes to it, kindly unsubscribe from our services by sending us an e-mail to by putting the words “UNSUBSCRIBE” as the subject. Thank You.
Send a letter to:
Safe Birth Project
PO Box 7306
Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Call us at: 800-843-2855
Send an email to:
Any information sent to us through email is not encrypted.
By filling out and submitting information on our website, you give us or one of our affiliates or partners permission to contact you. We consider this permission not to be specific to services related to birth injuries but to include other applicable products and services we may advertise for in the future.
Notice to California Residents
Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third parties to which this website has disclosed certain information during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us at email@example.com
For all requests, you must put the statement “California Shine the Light Privacy Request” in the body of your request, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please note that we are not responsible for requests that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
Notice to Vermont Residents
We will not share any personal information about you with other businesses to the extent prohibited by applicable Vermont law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable Vermont law. For purposes of compliance with the Vermont Consumer Protection Act, if you are a resident of the State of Vermont and would like to opt-out from the disclosure of your personal information to any third-party for marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice to Users Outside of the United States